When it comes to treating and preventing common childhood ailments, Oriental Medicine offer a range of easy and effective alternatives. As part of her practice, Tanya offers Acupuncture for children as well as Shoni-Shin, a gentle no-needle Japanese technique, both suitable for children from 1 week old. Herbal medicine and Nutritional advice also offer a gentle and highly effective means to address common childhood conditions.
Oriental Medicine can help address:
• Coughs and Colds
• Ear and Sinus Infections
• Colic and Reflux
• Teething and High fevers
• Eczema, Asthma and Hayfever
• Allergies and Low Immunity
• Digestive issues including Fussy Eaters
• Headaches and Fatigue
• Bed-wetting and Sleeping problems
• Growth Problems
• Learning and Behavioural Difficulties
Boost your child's well-being holistically. Book a health check in with Tanya.